To plan your perfect fishing adventure please call us first at 508.951.5288 so we can discuss your needs.
In the meantime, imagine your ideal day of angling….
- Do you want to catch large numbers of fish, or concentrate on bigger fish?
- Do you want to target a particular species, or learn a certain technique?
- Do you want to work on your flycasting or just enjoy a relaxing day on the water?
Together, we will determine the type of fishing and the best time to go, and customize your trip to meet your individual needs.
Unless otherwise arranged, clients will board the boat at the public boat ramp at 287 Beach Road in Vineyard Haven. However, for an additional charge, clients may arrange to be picked up at other locations, including, but not limited to, Oak Bluffs Harbor, Edgartown Harbor, and Menemsha Harbor. Clients not staying on Martha’s Vineyard may choose to meet in Falmouth Harbor.
To confirm your reservation, we request a deposit of $200 for a half-day trip, $250 for a three-quarter day or $300 for a full-day trip. Please charge this deposit to a credit card when you call to schedule our trip, or send a check, payable to Fishsticks, LLC, to:
West Tisbury, MA 02575
Payment of the balance by cash, check or credit card is made at the time of boarding.
- Half Day (4 hours) $450 for up to 4 anglers, add $50 for each additional angler (6 max total)
- 3/4 Day (6 hours) $600, add $75 for each additional angler (6 max total)
- Full Day (8 hours) $750, add $100 for each additional angler (6 max total)
- Offshore $1000
Fly casting instruction (on land): $50 per hour; Fly casting instruction is provided as needed while fishing at no additional charge.
Group fly fishing classes available by arrangement. Corporate rates available. Tackle and bait are provided.
Cancellations: If the trip is cancelled by the captain due to foul weather, a full refund will be given, or the deposit may be applied to a rescheduled trip. Guests may cancel without penalty with a minimum of one week’s notice.